Thursday, February 21, 2008

...More Tag

I've been tagged!!

5 things on my to do list:

  • paint the boys' room (not that I don't love the lemon & lime sherbet that was there when we moved in)
  • come up with an exercise program that doesn't take time or energy but that will still somehow make me skinny
  • buy a new church outfit - folks are getting really sick of the old one!
  • call my Arizona peeps...sorry peeps!
  • find some Utah peeps...soon!
5 jobs I've held:
  • Challenger Schools - Preschool and Kindergarten teacher
  • Salt Lake Country Club - server
  • Quilted Bear Dip Sampling Chick
  • Salt Lake Country Club - swimming pool snack bar person
  • JC Penney - Store Office Support

5 places I've lived:
  • Mesa, Arizona
  • Gilbert, Arizona
  • Kaysville, Utah
  • Sandy, Utah
  • Alberta, Canada
5 Favorite snacks:
  • microwave popcorn - I eat at LEAST one bag EVERY day...sometimes more (I love it!!)
  • cinnamon bears (Sweet's brand, preferably)
  • chocolate-covered cinnamon bears
  • cinnamon lips (Valentines Day)
  • cinnamon santas (Christmas)
5 Things I'd do if I were a billionaire:
  • Clothes shopping (but not until my size is a single digit!)
  • Take my hubby to Hawaii!
  • Burn my little black "money" book...DIE!!!
  • Buy a bum-load of microwave popcorn from Costco for food storage...mmmmm!!
  • Buy my poor Jason some Pokemon cards
I tag: Tiffany, Bekki, Lorena, Lisa, & Erin

2 comments:

Bekki said...

Ok. D-day is tomorrow. I'm going to report and I'm keeping track of you. Track, haha. I hate that word.

Lorena said...

Ooohh...OK, I'll let you tag me...