Thursday, February 21, 2008

Bag Tag


I have been "bag tagged" by my sweet sister Suzanne!! Here are the rules:

1. You have to show your bag
2. Show all the contents in the bag, no cleaning it out!
3. Bag tag 5 more people.



  • a very cute "winter white" pseudo-patent-leather purse (Target $23.99)
  • my little black book (not THAT kind...it's my financial register/record keeper...boring stuff)
  • check book (also very boring)
  • wallet
  • teeny-tiny calculator
  • 3 healthy pens and one injured pen (thanks Hannah)
  • receipts
  • straw wrapper (shockingly the only garbage in my whole purse unless you count the injured pen)
  • cell phone
  • keys to my sweet new ride...a Honda Odyssey!
  • 2 lipsticks, 2 chapsticks & 1 lip-gloss (I'm a little OCD about that)
  • nail file
  • penicillin for dental issues (thats a whole 'nuther post!)
  • 2 Snoopy toys from who knows where
  • Rachels immunization record and a prescription for her ear infection...you'll never guess where we were today!!
  • my Weight Watchers membership book..you'll never guess where I'm going Saturday morning!
  • a pink bracelet
  • a CTR ring...I never leave home without it, you know!
  • a DUBBLE BUBBLE tin (for Pokemon cards, of course)
  • a barette, a hair pick, and 2 elastic bands for those on-the-go hair emergencies
  • some spare change... just enough to cover my caffeine addiction for the next 2 days!
WHAT'S IN YOUR BAG??

Tag, you're it!

1. Tiffany Moser
2. Bekki Tolman
3. Lorena Seeley
4. Lisa Haws
5. Erin Anderson-Mestas

Have fun ladies - don't let me down!!

2 comments:

Bekki said...

Oh, how I miss you.

Lorena said...

I was just thinking that I did not want to be part of this tag and I see your post. I don't know if anyone really wants to see mine. I mean, tampons with the wrapper that has come off...who needs to see that?

But, I will get to mine tomorrow...SCARY!