Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentines Day, Sweetie!!

I would like to wish my beautiful wife, Stacy a happy Valentines Day.

She was, in my humble opinion, one of the cutest babies born in the 20th century.

























She was also a cute little preschooler.























As you can see, she was an adorable elementary school student.
























She was even cute as a junior high student - and mind you, that's hard to do.
























She was beautiful as a graduate of Alta High School.
























Here she is a few months befor we got married - smokin' hot!

















She was absolutely stunning when we were married. I am still speechless!
























Again - beautiful as a graduate - this time from BYU.


















Check her out when she was 9 months pregnant - with our 5th child! Again, what a babe!



















And here she is a few months ago. More beautiful than ever.















I am still the luckiest guy in the world!

Love,
Cade

8 comments:

Abbie said...

Awww. What a nice husband. I was completely in love with that wedding dress. And I better look that good when I'm pregnant with my 5th child. Cade is right, you are smokin' hot.

Lisa Haws and family said...

Stace-
Yeah, now I can see what you guys are up to. I sure miss seeing you all the time. Are you sure you don't want to come back to AZ? Lisa Haws

Bekki said...

I really think you need to go back to the high school hair. I don't even know what to say...I'm speechless, I am without speech.

Lorena said...

Dane totally needs to see this...that was really sweet! And, you're right, you do have a HOT wife!

Lisa Haws and family said...

Stace,
I have a blog because I was always looking at Lorenas and decided that it looked fun. I'm more technologically challenged than you, I'm sure. It will be fun to keep up with current with all of your doings!! Hannah is darling. Can't believe how big she is.

Jessica said...

Seriously, the middle school cuteness is kind of shocking! (as is the bigness of the wedding dress sleeves!)

Erin said...

Um, your wife is super hot in all stages of life! How is that fair? ;)

Love the wedding dress. Big sleeves, bigger veil, tiny waist. What more can a bride ask for??

Suzanne Lancaster said...

ok, now that was corny!! Not that corny's not cute, but that was corny!! And I just want to know why you cut me out of the last picture. If memory serves me, that picture was of the TWO of us:)
Suz