Saturday, March 29, 2008

You say it's your birthday....

Happy Birthday to the best sister a girl could ever ask for! (in case you're confused about who's who, she's the blonder, bluer-eyed, thinner, dimpled one in the picture)

Sorry, Suz, I'm really gonna embarrass you on this one!! Ahem!! Little Suzanne was born approximately 31 years ago. She was the chubbiest baby you've ever seen...I'm talkin' Michelin Man rolls, here! She was the smiliest little thing ever, too! She shed the rolls after a year or so, but fortunately the smile on her face has never left. She's one of the few naturally happy, optimistic, fun, kind-hearted, easy-going people I've ever met. And if God wasn't generous enough, He also made her beautiful, funny, musically talented, fashionable, and very organized to name just a few. Yep, she can do it all, but you might not ever know that about her because she's so unassuming and humble which makes her even more wonderful! Yes, she's been blessed all right, but I have been more so for having her as a sister and being on the receiving end of her talents and wonderful-ness every day! Love ya, Suz...Happy Happy Birthday!!

4 comments:

Suzanne Lancaster said...

Wow! Where the heck did that come from?? I've "neverve" heard you use those words to describe me before. They're usually quite more sarcastic! It has been a blast having you back! I have loved being up with all the latest movies, and when we hang out, you don't fall sleep (during) near as much as you used to :) Thanks Stacy!

Lorena said...

June 18th...that's all I have to say.

(Happy Birthday, Suzanne!)

Hollyween said...

I had sooo much fun meeting you and Jessica yesterday. Thanks so much for letting me stop by and intrude. I liked you immediately!! And now we can get together again because you're SOO close!

Amy said...

Love...Suzanne! Happy Late Birthday! YOu guys are so cute- you look just alike!