Thursday, March 27, 2008

Whodunnit?

Contrary to the photo, Jason was in an unusually sour mood this morning and was doing a lot of sulking and complaining in the car. As we got home, Jason got out of the car and stormed into the house. I thought I was out of earshot when I sarcastically commented/asked, "Who peed in your Cheerios?" and immediately regretted it as I caught a glimpse of Hannah. Her eyes were as big as saucers, and was obviously absorbing the implications of this very bizarre question. After what seemed like an eternity (but was actually only about 1.2 seconds) she stated with all the conviction she could muster "Mom, I think Rachel did."

Here's the alleged suspect:

Yeah...she looks guilty!

3 comments:

Jensons said...

That is hillarious!

Jessica said...

I'm picturing her crawling over to the table, climbing up, removing her diaper, doing her business and then reapplying and getting down.

She looks like the type. We'll be keeping our cereal bowls FAR away from her next week.

Gardner Family said...

I love that saying and haven't heard it for sooo long. It makes me want to go out and buy some Cherrios! Good times.