Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Birthday, Cade!


I've been away from my computer for a while and as a result my blogging has suffered immensely, but hopefully I can make up for lost time in the near future! It's almost midnight so I have a little time left on this day, March 13th, to brag about my husband on his 36th birthday (NO that's not a type-o, he's really 36!!) I have been blessed to have known Cade for the last 15 of those 36 years, and the other 21 I just wish I did! Cade is smart, funny, fearless, capable, caring, crazy, loyal, handsome, hard-working, and smart (he's at least twice as smart as me, so I figured I should mention it twice!) I love you Cade - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (...and goodnight)

6 comments:

Erin said...

What a cute picture!! Happy Birthday Cade!

Bekki said...

Happy Birthday, Cade! 36? Really?
It was great to see you this week!
I miss you guys!

Jessica said...

I used to seriously hate Cade's birthdays because it put 3 years between our ages instead of two.

Now...not so much hating.

Love you Cade!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Cade! What a cute pic of your family everyone has such a big smile. Is it because of his birthday or that delicious looking pie! Can you email me the address/directions to your house? andersonlissa@hotmail.com see you tomorrow.

Lorena said...

Cade - Sorry we (Dane) forgot to call you. I reminded him. Happy Belated Birthday. You have a package coming, along with Adam's gift, the bottle that was left, and the tie that was left. I guess we can also throw in Grandpa's oatmeal.

Stacy - Shouldn't you be "celebrating" with Cade instead of on the computer?

BanjoNerds said...

Happy Birthday Cade, looks like quite a cake. Where is our piece?