Tuesday, May 20, 2008

David vs. David...Stacy's weighing in!

GOOOOO DAVID!!!
(...Archuleta, that is)

I've been a Cook fan (...David Cook, that is) for quite a while, but I think I just switched teams tonight after "Archie's" amazing performances tonight on American Idol. He simply out-performed his competition and therefore deserves to win...of course that's just my humble opinion. I swear, next Tuesday I'm going to cry myself to sleep due to AI withdrawals (and a couple of other silly "programs" I enjoy that are going bye-bye till the fall). Oh wait...I still have a few minutes left to vote...gotta go!

4 comments:

Steph said...

Amen Sista!!!

whatyoudidn'tKNOWlton said...

I'm so glad that you have been converted to 'ARCHIE-ism'!! Isn't it a great feeling? He's great!!! Want to come over to watch the results show tonight?

Hollyween said...

Can you believe he lost?
I'm so so so so SAD!!!!!!

Marcie said...

:o( I was an Archie!