Monday, May 19, 2008

Better when we're together!

Suzanne and I took the day off from our troubles and countless responsibilities and spent it together having fun and goofing off (we're very good at that). Our little kids are the same ages and love being together. First we went to Costa Vida - Cade met us there for lunch, so that was nice! Suzanne and I then took the kids to the cutest little shop called Hip & Humble - full of fun, over-priced home accessories and an adorable little play-room for the kids! Then we walked over to Parson's Bakery for some yummy dessert (I had a German Chocolate cookie...jealous?) Then it was off to the park. What a fun day!

Here are the kids humoring their camera-happy mom/auntie.
Carly and Hannah are very affectionate when they both feel like it! They're either hugging or gouging each other's eyes out...there's no "happy medium" for them! This was a good day.
Cute girls!!
It was just a tad bit chilly that day for my taste (Arizona has made me very wimpy about the cold), so this is how Suz and I spent the afternoon at the park...in the car with baby Rachel, watching the kids play!! We're pathetic, I know, but everyone was happy so that's all that matters, right?Here's to many warm and carefree summer days ahead of us!

2 comments:

Lorena said...

Not to rub it in or anything (OK, yes to rub it in) it was 110 here today and we spent the afternoon in the pool.

Regretting the move? You still have a house here! Come back! I could play the role of Suzanne...it would work!

whatyoudidn'tKNOWlton said...

Such a cute post!!! I can't wait to hang out either, if I'm invited:)!!!!