Monday, May 19, 2008

Comic Relief (Courtesy of Rachel)

So, Cade's out of town which usually means I have two options: 1. I can be freakishly productive (cleaning, organizing...you know the drill) OR 2. I can be mind-numbingly lazy, stay in my P.J.s all day and blog to my little heart's content. You'll never guess which one I picked after careful consideration. Yep! Maybe tomorrow I'll make a better choice (after suffering the inevitable consequences of option #2!) We'll see! One of my ambitiously lazy goals for today is to capture the essence of Rachel's new ridiculous expression on camera for your viewing pleasure. It's the silliest face and I laugh every time she does it, which only encourages her, which makes me laugh even more (it's a twisted cycle!) She squints her little eyes, scrunches up her little nose, bares all eight teeth and breathes quickly and noisily through her nose (imagine a dog "panting" through it's nose...it's kinda like that!) I've probably taken about 50 pictures of her today, trying to get the perfect shot (thank goodness for digital cameras). Anyway, that's what I've been up to today, pretty much. So without further ado, her are the closest "essences" of Rachel's new expression I could get (and they still don't do it justice!)

Breakfast:

Lunch:Here's her "normal" expression, so you don't confuse the two:

11 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh, I love that you included all of them. Each was funnier than the last.

Anonymous said...

That is great! I love that we can be so entertained by these tiny people. By the way Rigdon is still toothless.

Lorena said...

So, she totally looks like Jason when she does her silly face, sans dimples.

whatyoudidn'tKNOWlton said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing! At least the blogging way you can go back and see her at her best!!

The Weights said...

She is soooo cute!!! I wish you still lived here so we could see her growing and changing!! Love the silly face!!
Keisha

whatyoudidn'tKNOWlton said...

what's your email address!!

CHECKETTS BUNCH said...

Cutest Girl Ever - Good choice on the taking a day off. You deserve it I am sure! Sometimes those business trips are kind of nice - I especially like having the bed all to myself once in awhile and watching Pride and Prejudice till all hours of the night.

Melissa said...

I laughed out loud! What a cutie!

Hollyween said...

OH my gosh. Those pictures are hilarious. The first one is the best!!!

Marcie said...

What a nut!!!

Unknown said...

I love it Stace. What a cutie.