Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I'd like to move it, move it

Do you ever have those days when you are supposed to be doing 8 million things but because you don't even know where to start, you hang out at your computer all morning getting nothing accomplished? Just wonderin'. Not that that's me or anything. Wait, it is me. Well, maybe it will help if I have to be accountable to someone. How 'bout you? Would you mind if I just make a little list of things I need to get done? It might help. It certainly couldn't hurt. Here goes:
  • clean up breakfast and kitchen
  • get myself ready for the day
  • get the girls ready for the day (at least I don't have to fix Rachel's hair anymore, since it's all gone)
  • go to the craft store
  • work on Pretty Petal stuff to get ready for the What a Woman Wants Show this weekend (I need to finish making about 200 bows, among other things)
  • make (cupcake) labels for Laura's baby shower that's tomorrow
  • make ribbon decorations
  • make cupcakes
  • make some phone calls
  • get Hannah to preschool
  • get Jason to Primary party
  • get Tyler to soccer practice
  • try and go running
  • try to get on my husband's good side (I've been stressed and ornery)
  • figure out dinner
  • blog (oooh, almost done with that one!)
That's it, folks. It really did help to write it down and make myself accountable to someone (sweet, thoughtful YOU). Thanks for humoring me. Let's see how many check-marks we can get by the end of the day. On your mark...get set...GO!!!

2 comments:

Loree said...

good luck with tackling your TO DO list! I totally have days like what you are feeling. take it one task at a time :) oh and I read your last post with the HAIRCUT!! my jaw dropped to the floor! that is DEFINATLEY a bit more than a trim. Rachel looks cute with no hair :) good thing it grows back. hang in there lady :)

Unknown said...

Good luck Stace!!!