Tuesday, November 2, 2010

We had a super fun Halloween weekend! It started on Friday night with some friends from the 'hood! It was hosted by the very distinguished and sophisticated looking Keri & Spencer (Spence, all I can say is "wow"). Their house was all decked out for the occasion and the only party I've ever been to where all the lights were off the ENTIRE night. They really were - this is just my camera's flash!
Guests of the party included a couple of Chilean miner's. Nice 'staches!
We had a witch and her vampire lover!
We were entertained by the cool jock and his knocked-up girlfriend!
Now, I'm not sure where these two met or how they ever hooked up, but they can dance a mean cha-cha!
We were wowed by the magnificent "Malificent" and her royal husband, King "What's-His-Name"!
We had to do a double-take when we saw these BYU fans. Then we realized it was Harvey Unga (Thanks, Em!)and his pregnant girlfriend. Touche!
Sully and Boo were able to sneak away from Monsters Incorporated for a little while to get jiggy!
Let's not forget Dwight and Angela from Dunder Mifflin. Angela's a little irked that she was not on the party-planning committee, I think!
Great times were had by all. We had a fabulous mexican buffet, a dance party complete with awesome music and strobe lights, and a couple rounds of Mafia. And I thought my college days were over!

Thanks for the fun everyone! Same time next year??

4 comments:

Mike and Emily said...

Now, if Mike and I are going to actually put on something with a "Y" the blogger better get it right...Harvey Unga, with his pregnant girlfriend, pre-kicked out of BYU status...please. Good thing you have a picture of it, because it won't happen EVER AGAIN! Shirts were promptly thrown away that night. :)
Good times had by all!

Stacy said...

Oops! Looks like you know the Y players better than I do!

Jodi said...

You captured every one perfectly. Super fun night. I'll never forget "Angela" dancing. Oh wait, that was you being serious.;) Great bloggin lady!

benandnatty said...

That was such a fun and fabulous night...I can't wait until next year!