Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Should I be concerned?

This is what Rachel did today during her "naptime". No, she didn't color, if that's what your thinking. Yes, she unwrapped crayons for two hours in her bed. And this isn't the first time. She's been at it for weeks. When she sees a crayon, she just feels the need to peel off its wrapper. And she'll sneak handfuls of crayons to "work on" in her bed. Granted, I have kids who do weird things. Take Adam for example. He writes notes to himself to remind him of stuff he needs to do. Last week it was this:
"Adam, bring school lunch
here's some milk money
use it wisely
"

Okay...so that's more cute than weird.

I tell you, the crayon thing is becoming more annoying than weird because guess who's vacuum has more crayon peels than dust bunnies? That's right.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You and Jill are killing me!! Both of you with two posts for the week. Boo-yah! (Oh, sorry about the crayons. Not fun, but Adam's note was hilarious)

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness! Two posts in a row! Stop teasing, Stacy!!! you better be serious about keeping it going. ha ha. I'm so excited, though, because your posts always crack me up.

I used to peel crayons as well, but then I would melt them and make designs. I hope your darling daughter doesn't take it to that level . . .

although, I must confess, melting them was fun.

Anyhoo, glad your blogging again, my dear! :)