Saturday, November 6, 2010

Awww...sisters!

As I was looking through my pictures, I was definitely struck by all the ones that looked like these:Rachel & Hannah after making their fairy hat crafts!

The girls having fun together in the water!

At their cousin Sam's wedding open house

Being silly!

Their many, many arts and crafts!

Reading together in bed

I feel so lucky to have 2 cute little girls who genuinely love each other. We thought Hannah was our last baby and that she would only have brothers, so imagine our surprise when we found out not only were we having another baby, but a baby SISTER! They are so close now and I hope they will always will be.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet. Aren't sisters the best? Poor Taryn will never have one.

Anonymous said...

Sisters are awesome! I love mine.