Monday, October 5, 2009

True Blue

Oh yes...we're "on the trail to fame and glory".

I stole this picture off of my sister-in-law Kalisa's blog (shh, don't tell).

I think this is the real reason why we moved back to Utah from Arizona! Cade is the proudest BYU football fan that I know. He would have to be dead or dying to miss a game and we have been season ticket holders for the past going-on-three-years that we've been back to this beloved state. I really could take it or leave it now that I've been out of school for the past 12 years. Yes, I've moved on, but I have to say that there is something special about being back in the Lavell Edwards Stadium watching the Cougs play football. It sure brings back a flood of memories of my college days. Of course, back then I was a single gal checking out the "guys" more than the game! The students look so dang young now...I must really be getting old! Cade has started taking one of the kids with him to each of the home games (excluding Rachel), and I go to the other two with him. He's enjoyed spending individual time with each of them and thoroughly brainwashing them. My parents and brother Brad and his wife Kalisa also have season tickets with us so it's a real par-tay. BYU football has definitely become a family tradition and one that I hope to continue for a long, long time!

1 comment:

Jensons said...

Sheesh, you could have just asked for the picture! jk, I was planning on sending it to you anyway because you both look so darn cute. You just saved me some time. Go Cougars!