Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, DADDY!

TYLER loves Daddy because..."he likes taking me places and spends time with me."


ADAM loves Daddy because..."
he throws me on the couch." ( I promise it's a game, not child abuse!)

JASON loves Daddy because..."
he's good to us and he plays basketball with me."

HANNAH loves Daddy because..."
he plays games with me and gives me fruit snacks."

RACHEL loves Daddy because...she can charm him into doing anything she wants!



MOMMY loves Daddy because...she can also charm him into doing anything she wants...AND because he is kind, helpful, understanding, dependable, fun, and pretty much the best guy ever!


WE LOVE YOU!



6 comments:

Lorena said...

Ahhh...so sweet. Drew thinks Cade is Dane's best friend instead of me. I am not sure how I feel about that.

Bekki said...

I'm sure Cade can "charm you into doing whatever he wants" but, this isn't the forum to be discussing that! Geez! ;o)

Carr Family said...

so cute!! You've got a good one too!

Melissa said...

Your family always has the best family pictures... how do you do it? I guess it is because your family is super cute! Glad you all still love Cade after all these years!

We really do need to get together to see if Lyla and Racheal are the real twins in the family. And I can not wait to meet the bunnies I bet my girls will think they are awesome!

Bekki said...

need your email address, chicky

Jason said...

Stacy, I can see you as a great mom, but I can only remember Cade from BYU at the Riv. This blows my mind! I have to see it first hand.
P.S. Beautiful family!!!
Jason