Friday, January 28, 2011

One of the super fun things about having a 5th AND a sixth grader is that we get to do 2 Science Fair projects. Yippee! And because we are such awesome, on-the-ball parents, we would never dream of starting on them the day before they are due. Oh no. We started on them 2 days before they were due! Because we're awesome parents and all.

This is Adam's project about what melts ice the fastest (do you like my clever title? "Ice, Ice, Maybe" instead of "Baby". Get it?)
And here we have Tyler's project about what liquids react with a penny the most. Don't you love the copper color paint? (Yep, my idea, too.)
Don't let that smile fool ya...it was a rough day at the Seeley house...2 days before the Science Fair...but we survived. Maybe.
Note to self: Start earlier next year.

1 comment:

Donelle said...

I am already so sick of homework...and I haven't even had the pleasure of a "big" project yet. I'm not sure I will survive!