Friday, January 28, 2011

I'm no photographer...

...But even my crappy camera can't lie.

These girls are C-U-T-E. Cute!




Remember this hair-cutting catastrophe?
Yes, this is my poor Rachel after Hannah took some scissors to her hair. It was a real low-point in my life (and Hannah's!), I have to say. Well, it has been 16 long months, and it has finally grown out! I was even able to curl (or as Rachel says, "crill") it today, so hence the photo shoot. Hair really does grow back, people.
After I got done "crilling" Rachel's hair, she ran to the mirror and pronounced:
"I"m SOOO BEAUTIFUL!"
(Humble? Not so much.
)

4 comments:

Donelle said...

Super cute! Come visit me next trip to AZ!

Unknown said...

Too cute. I luv Rachelle's sassy pose picture. What cuteness. makes me ache to have a little girl again.

Jensons said...

Cute, love the curls!

Carr Family said...

I can't believe how grown up little miss Hannah is... what the heck!?