Saturday, December 11, 2010

Family Photo Shoot

So, when you are blessed with super-talented friends like I am, you sometimes are are the beneficiary of their incredible gift, like a family photo shoot with Jodi! My friend Jodi is an amazing photographer. She's been playing around with photography for years and she truly has a talent for it (I can picture her face turning red right now!) She took our annual Seeley family pictures several weeks ago. She endured all kinds of drama (the husband/sons "we don't want to be here" sort) in those two hours and yet somehow managed to get a lot of great pictures (she said she took over 600!!)... AND the best part is that she's still friends with me! As much as I KNOW you'd like to see all 600, here are just a few of my favorites (in no particular order)!
Jodi, you somehow managed to make photography look easy and our family look flawless. We BOTH know the truth! Thank you so much!

3 comments:

Suzanne Lancaster said...

I'm glad she got one of Rachel's kissy face! I hope she does that FOREVER :)

Carr Family said...

gorgeous pics Stac!

*Monica* said...

What no sweaters? I don't think it's truly a Seeley family photo shoot without the cute matching sweaters that Cade hates...