Friday, January 15, 2010

Introducing the Hoodie-Footie!

My hubby suggested THIS for me. Says he saw it on an infomercial last night and thought of me. Can I just say it's the most genius product I've seen in a long time and really puts my poor Snuggie to shame. The Hoodie-Footie looks AWESOME. I especially like the thumb-holes. I could literally be warm from head to toe ALL THE TIME. Do you think I could get away with wearing it "out", like, in public? Just wonderin' cause I think I totally would if it meant all-encompassing warmth. Thanks for the link, Cade...you know me so well (and Valentine's Day is right around the corner. If you catch my drift. Wink.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will look HOT doing all you errands around town! Stay warm.

Carr Family said...

Ok, I am dying because I was just telling Brian about the Hoodie-Footie last night. Half-way into my story of how I saw the commercial in the middle of the night while he was in Boston, he says, "you are totally making this up!" He doesn't believe that such a product exists and I really need to turn to google for proof. He thinks I'm crazy. I would pay to see you in one... its quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen!

Jodi said...

Impressive! Next thing I know the dual bed warmer will be taking a back seat to the Hoddie-Footie. Just so long as you have something to bear your testimony about. :)

Unknown said...

It's perfect. Post pictures when you get it!!! :-)