Monday, March 1, 2010

Bedroom switch-a-roo!

I've been enjoying myself these last couple weeks playing musical bedrooms. Whenever I start feeling down about my house and how ugly and disorganized it is, I just mix things up until I'm happy again. I call it "poor man's redecorating" which basically just means changing things around! Truthfully, the kids were in need of a switch-a-roo. Having three boys all in one room has been a challenge and I was feeling like Tyler needed his own space. And Rachel, she was due to move out of her crib and into a big girl bed and poor Hannah just needed a friend to share a room with. So here's what we did:

We turned the boys' room:
...into the girls' room!
Then we turned Hannah's room:
...into Adam and Jason's room!
And last, we turned Rachel's room:
...into Tyler's room!
Got that? I have been very pleased with the results, other than I am dying to paint and buy stuff! We're just renting this house so I am reluctant to make any permanent changes like painting, even though it would make me soooo happy. All I can say is, stay tuned...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! I wish my kids bedrooms were that clean and they even look cute without the paint.

Jensons said...

It looks awesome!!!

Carr Family said...

haha "poor man's decorating." change is soooo refreshing sometimes! Looks great Stac!